I thought I should post a picture....so here one is. This is my closet. I took a picture of it once, though I admit... it always looks like this: over flowing and messy.Its interesting what you can learn about me, by observing my closet:
I try to wait till the last moment possible to do laundry.
I can go on average 3.5 weeks till my next laundry day.
When I do laundry, I usually wash about 4-5 loads.
I have lots of solid colored items.
I once counted that I own 16 pairs of khakis, jeans, and dress pants.
Last time I bought a pair of jeans: Sept 2007.
Last time I bought clothes I spent $10 total for 3 items: a dress, and 2 shirts.
Oldest Item in my closet: a sweater vest from Abercrombie and Fitch, i have had it since freshman year 2000. Its a size M. Made when mediums were mediums, not extra extra smalls.
1 comment:
Very clever and cute blog idea, girl! This is what your closet is saying to me: "I am a creative individual. Full of life. I have exuberance and a zest for color. I explode slightly in various emotions this life offers me. I am happy and I love memories!" There, how's that for an analysis?! :)
Post a Comment