Monday, February 2, 2009
I should be studying right now....
Studying? I havent studied for a year and a half. Homework? That word isnt in my vocabulary these days....BUT...to become a liscensed architect I have to take 7 tests and complete 3 years of internship...so I am back to the books. I take my first test on saturday and I will be honest, I am scared. I picked the scariest sounding one to take first: STRUCTURES. It is difficult studying when the exciting events of singledom get in my way...but, among my new years resolutions and goals (one of which is to get my roommate married) is to take all my exams. So wish me luck, and pray that I come out alive....Saturday my first test starts at 8 am...and its a 5-1/2 hr long test. Holy Crap....this is the real deal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment