As many of you know, I have transformed into a biking freak this summer. I have really enjoyed road biking and mountain biking. I like each of them for specific and different reasons. However, I love both of them because they keep me outdoors! The last 2 saturdays i have spent every sunny moment outdoors. Here are some pics-
Saturday 1-
Saturday 1-
Hike to Donut Falls
Hiking to Donut Falls was the second event of a very eventful saturday 2 weeks ago. Earlier that day i played in a softball game and after hiking to the falls, i rode my road bike 20 miles south to swim in a pool for the rest of the day. Oh it was heaven!
Saturday 2-
I have been putting more time in with the mountain bike lately...its nicer getting up to the cooler temperatures up the canyons. This particular saturday i started with a 3 mile mountain ride up Clarks Trail near the Draper Temple with my dear friend Megan. Then we hit up the pool for a lazy afternoon, only for me to relax enough to do another big mountain ride in Big Cottonwood Canyon with Julie and Shannon up puke hill and across the wasatch crest! I love these trails--do you see why!?!
3 comments:
I like the bikes!
Ahhh, you love life and life loves you back!
beautiful!
Post a Comment