
http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/Ci3cYFwV04LohodmCFU5
I just spent the afternoon with my favorite girls from EG. We did the normal girly stuff....
1. We ate a whole ROAST dinner! Complete with potatoes and carrot goodness.
(Shout out to Em's Mom for providing the goods, and for Em-cooking the goods!)
2. Not soon after our roast meal, we ate a whole plate of brownies....well that might have just been Em and I.
3. We engaged in good conversation.
4. We watched a chick flick.
5. We participated in an entertaining game. ;)
6. But, most of all I think we all went to bed with good memories and a renewed sisterhood we all needed!
Here's to the Girls of EG! Today was a BLAST, as always!
P.S. Please note our dancing skills in our elfyourself performance. I, for one, can shimmy...I am pretty proud of that since I practice every day in front of my mirror, it was a tough perfomance to pull off, but I feel pretty good about it!
2 comments:
RACHEL! its margaret, and i love your blog. Im adding you to my list!
wait a minute, i was just gonna leave a "adding you to my list" comment. consider it done long lost friend...
golly, i get the warm fuzzies when i see your page!
Post a Comment