
Haha...So dont deny it, you all have had thoughts of arbys or some other fast food joint today. Maybe you quickly snuck through the drive thru....or maybe you are trying to convince someone to go with you now....well that someone isnt me. Sorry friends, but I am on a fast food fast. Thats right...(just for this week...maybe).
I am one of those people who loves fast food because its fast, convienent..and delicious. Curly fries, cant beat them....a fountain drink a plus....everything in my hand in a minute or less....MAGIC!
Knowing that my mouth watering apetite for fast food is not healthy or the cheapest option for my life, I have justified it by using coupons....or not getting fries, or only drinking water.....but thats it, I am done! For this week I promise to not give in to the evil temptation of fast food!
ON the upbeat--I made a total grandma casserole yesterday. I ate it last night for dinner, today at lunch and I will probably be eating it at every meal for the rest of the week!
2 comments:
Rachel, I love it! That's a great picture, and I think Nick would've fit perfect if you had a picture of him in that!
Guess what I'm thinking....
Arby's!
hahaha, you are so creative!! Arby's is a very nice treat...although I've officially spent over 42$ last semester at one sandwhich shop. Oh my.
Post a Comment