Monday, January 19, 2009
Did you know dolphin CAN fly?
There once was a dolphin named TP. He lived in a vast sea. One day he looked up into the gray sky, and wondered...where the airplanes had gone. He couldnt see any because the sky was so full of pollution and the air was not circulating properly. "Oh no," he thought, "how are all the people going to get to their destinations if the airplanes are not in the sky?" His good, yet very deep thinking neighbor, Ray walked by. In passing she said, "Its an interesting study how similar dolphins are engineered like airplanes....they have the same basic shapes." With a comment like that it was only natural for TP to think he was just like an airplane. "I can fly people to their destinations," he exclaimed! So with all his might TP went out on his first flight. And it was glorius. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If only I could witness such an event. I also like their names. I also wouldn't be afraid to fly over the ocean on a dolphin.
Post a Comment