The door of history turns on small hinges, and so do people’s lives...
amazing!!! what did you have done?
Thats one of the best parts of my job is laughing at people when they walk of the dentist...ok we don't always laugh but some people look really funny...including me :-)
You're beautiful, baby!!
Did I send you the youtube video of the kid leaving the dentist? Hilarious! We should've gotten a video of you! I love it!
haha, that's totally kissable! (but I'm not the one who told you so!)
bahahah!! you're coming to see me and im soooo excited! well, to see marge, but i'll see you while you're here. yes please
Post a Comment
6 comments:
amazing!!! what did you have done?
Thats one of the best parts of my job is laughing at people when they walk of the dentist...ok we don't always laugh but some people look really funny...including me :-)
You're beautiful, baby!!
Did I send you the youtube video of the kid leaving the dentist? Hilarious! We should've gotten a video of you! I love it!
haha, that's totally kissable! (but I'm not the one who told you so!)
bahahah!! you're coming to see me and im soooo excited! well, to see marge, but i'll see you while you're here. yes please
Post a Comment