The door of history turns on small hinges, and so do people’s lives...
Oh my goodness! I think I would've had a nervous breakdown just even walking to the plane!The only way Maria would've let me do that, is if I had a life insurance policy in my name.You are crazy awesome!
soo fun! I did that once when I was young and crazy like you.
Rchel you are so fun & adventerous! I wish I would have been brave enough to do something like that before a Husband and kids! It looks like so much fun, good ofr you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I think I would've had a nervous breakdown just even walking to the plane!
The only way Maria would've let me do that, is if I had a life insurance policy in my name.
You are crazy awesome!
soo fun! I did that once when I was young and crazy like you.
Rchel you are so fun & adventerous! I wish I would have been brave enough to do something like that before a Husband and kids! It looks like so much fun, good ofr you!
Post a Comment