Mesa Verde, CO
O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder,
consider all the worlds thy hands have made.
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
thy power through out the universe displayed.
When through the woods and forest glades I wander
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;
When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur
And hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze:
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
A couple of weeks ago in church a talented pianist played a version of this song on the piano...as he played, I thought of all the wonderful places I have ventured to this summer...I am constantly reminded by this world how great my Heavenly Father is, and how he must love us all, to bless us with such a magnificient place here on earth.

3 comments:
This is awesome Rach!
Oh Rachel!!! This is my favorite EVER!!! You have such a beautiful heart!
This is awesome rach! If you add all your many travels to this post, you really have seen it all!!!
Post a Comment