Monday, December 1, 2008

I can have a bad day

I have a right to have a bad day now and again, I know. Bad days can make the good days better....but I admit this past month has been especially hard for me to wear my favorite accessory...a smile. :) It is no thanksgiving when you dont feel much gratitude (the turkey just doesnt taste the same!) My life adventures, the ones I really have tried working at this year, have just flopped right in front of me....none by my choosing. I know I can endure, but i admit I have questioned "am i going the right direction; and why me...again?"

But the outlook is always great and I do have hope for clearer skies! I was reminded by a dear wise friend just yesterday, that our lives and our hearts are pieced together and eventually like a patchwork quilt of many pieces - it will all come together and be beautiful. I will look back on this past year with gratitude for the many times I fell and for the friends who continually picked me up and kept me pieced together...thanks.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Hang in there dear!!!!! You'll get through :) and look back and see how God was working even in the bad days...and YES You can have a bad day!! On my bad days- I love listening to the song "Don't worry 'bout a Thing"- SheDaisy...somehow it just makes me remember to keep going. (cheesy I know...but it helps!!!) Love you!!!