Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Reason to Rhyme, for its Scrapbooking Time!

The snow if falling, the fire is going....
the tree is lit up so bright!

Everything seems to say its that time of year...
by jolly you just might be right!

But something's amiss...it just doesnt seem right...
till Tyson calls you up in the night!

What could it be, that he needs in such haste?
SCRAPBOOKING supplies, for him to paste!

For the man that he is, he just won't admit
All he needs for Christmas is a Scrapbooking Kit!

You settle his mind,
and get him out of his bind.

Tis the season for sharing, and apparently scrapbooking too.
Its past my bedtime, and I am out of Ryhme.

Sweet holiday dreams to all of you, for it truly is the christmas season,
when Tyson is scrapbooking for very good reason!

SIDE NOTE:
Dear Santa,
Please give Tyson some scrapbooking supplies this year!
Yours Truly,
Rachel

3 comments:

Tyson said...

I'm so glad you get a kick out of my scrapbooking woes! :)

Just you wait.

Unknown said...

Nope, not surprised. :)

Annie said...

HaHaHa I love it!