"When life gives you lemons you make lemonade... and then you take that lemonade on vacations!"--CM
I came to this conclusion for my single life today as I chatted with a friend. Its' basically true...this is my motto. I LOVE traveling...it makes perfect sense. Last year I was lucky to go on lots of trips at an overall decent price...this year I told myself I would cut back...and I will--some. BUT, Hey...I am where I am at in my life...and I am going to live it up! That means....I am going to go places!
2 comments:
go, go, go, GO!!!! You deserve all your adventures... you work hard for them! Anyway, some of us have to live them vicariously through others... who would tell me all about the wonderful places in the world if you stopped having your wonderful adventures?
Love it Rach!! Great attitude to have! That's seriously what's amazing about being single!! We CAN leave and travel on the spur of the moment and have those kinds of adventures...SO- when are you coming to visit me & we can go play in New York & Boston?!?!!
Post a Comment