Monday, January 26, 2009

A Challenge is a challenge....

Um, so...I kinda hate to admit that i have participated in 2 ubsurd challenges of late...I would have to say they are not the smartest things i have ever done...but I am still alive so thats a plus.

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME:


CHALLENGE 1-The Fruit by the Foot challenge.
My friends and I were casually eating these one sunday afternoon. I serioulsy felt like i could eat a million of them...! So, the question was posed....is it possible to eat a football field length of fruit by the foot? In commemoration of the rebroadcast of the sugar bowl, Caroline and I set out to see if it was possible. Um...its not that easily possible...Caroline at 51 yards, I ate 31 yards. It was a rough weekend after that.... :)I think my nephews may have been good challengers!

CHALLENGE 2- 1/2 Gallon Challenge



















I drank 1/2 gallon of milk in 5 minutes. I'd like to thank my girls for backin' me up on the challenge (Shannon, Brook, Bree: I couldnt do it with out you!) And of course, most would know I couldnt do it without my chocolate symphony bar at my side either.



4 comments:

Margaret said...

I could bust out that fruit by the foot challange. Ask Clarissa. I went to Costco and got a big box of them and ate them all by myself no problem. Bring it!

Rachel said...

LOL! Try 2 1/2 costco boxes! I thought I could do it too....but its seriously a killer!

Margaret said...

ALRIGHT alright...I guess I'll just have to go out and buy 2 huge boxes of my favorite yummy treat and eat it all. Is there a rule on how long I have to accomplish this task?

Anonymous said...

Umm... do you do any challenges that DON'T involve food...

Jayden could help you with that fruit by the foot--we just bought two boxes today for him to pass out to his kindergarten class for his birthday!